ON REFLECTIVE THINKING


I very much concern on reflective thinking session as the medium or tools to make better understanding to the definition of God. Reflective thinking is very effective in terms of the way to questioning my existence to this life. Life should be able to be questioned instead it will be a very “dead and meaningless” one. Questioning life is also questioning myself with all strengths and weaknesses. The “quality” of my reflective thinking is questionable to deal with strengths and weaknesses I should work out. In certain cases it is very hard to adjust with flexibility….the same with adjustment in the new atmosphere or environment. Sometimes it is like an “allergic” syndrome to greet the coming of “newness”. Experiencing from my past when I came here as the only “foreigner”. All my fellows here are Filipinos with well-placed attributes in their own cultures, characters, exclusive solidarity, etc. What I feel as excluded person is that the feeling of lonesome, painful…and that being “in despair” questioning the goodness from Him. I am “wrestling” with Him everyday. Where are you God? But, I also have my strength on being systematic person. I am eager to think in a deep sense…..also a very critical one to the concept of truth….truth of this life as well as truth of myself. Slowly I am building a foundation of perspective in an effort to think seriously my existence to this life. Knowing that it is not easy to define God has placed me in the position to collect and memorize all that God has given to me in the time of joy and sorrow. Being systematic person strengthens me to use my systematical reasoning. It has guided and accompanied my journey of “reasoning” to find the truth. It is an unfinished reasoning but also a commitment to have an authentic treasure. In the process of reasoning I have come to a conclusion that life has provided me everything to make better “reasoning”. The challenges are sometimes necessary to be involved in that process. In my sense of humanity the challenges are undeniable. They can not be avoided. Beauty of the journey consists of challenges that I have to deal with….challenges that can be explained using systematic reasoning. I re-assure myself that my strength as a systematic person could help me to work in the my are of weakness - flexibility. The newness should not be perceived negatively but more on putting the perception that it is part of the beauty of life God has granted to me.

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW DAY

What brings together ...