SMILEY-FACE PENCIL (1): TRIBUTE TO JOHN FRANCIS GARI



Today I have been completing month of transition. Finishing 20-month of reconciliation is not an easy job. Hit it of with ups and downs, but I have enough guts to deal with that. As I listen to my surroundings finally I find "cash in trash". That's me anyway with some close friends who are trying to come to my space. Yes! What a beautiful friendship. It doesn't with the words, and I need to be skillful enough to "twist". I did it. I have made it. Amazing! I met Steven, a 14 years of age Chinese boy, in a different world. He was very talkative -- too young to know the price of S-Class Mercedes Benz. Steve, a Korean businessman, just starred at him and shouted,"You will know when you grow up!". My classmate, a Chinese diocesan priest Father Paul, gave a big laugh. I told to myself that I am very happy. On the way back home I am counting number of people flock and get trapped in public transportation. But, I am just happy and at peace. It's true. Life is full with meaning. It's not so scared. I just "let the cat out of the bag"......

Popular posts from this blog

ONE MORE ABOUT SPIRITUALITY...

A NEW DAY